BEER DISCOUNTS, BREWERS NIGHTS + MORE
Beer Delivery Discount Throughout Seattle Beer Week (May 9th-19th)
Zeeks is offering 25% off beer delivery during Seattle Beer Week! We’re also hosting two Brewers Nights AND unveiling a collaboration IIPA with Bale Breaker. Join us for beer, stay for more beer. Here’s a rundown of all our SBW events –
Monday, May 13th:
BEVERIDGE PLACE PUB MICRO MONDAY
Beveridge Place Pub
6413 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98136
Get a Zeeks Pizza for only $15. Any size. Any pizza. The deal is a regular offering on the first Monday of the month if you are having your pie delivered to the Beveridge Place Pub. This particular Monday is not the first Monday, but we’re extending the offer to coincide with a Seattle Beer Week event next door at the Beveridge Place Pub: This is Washington, Damn it! The pub will have 35 Washington-brewed beers on tap for $4 per pint.
Thursday, May 16: 5pm – 8pm
CASCADE IIPA RELEASE PARTY / BALE BREAKER BREWERS NIGHT
Zeeks Pizza West Seattle
6459 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98136
EVENT DETAILS: Come party with Bale Breaker and Zeeks to celebrate the official launch of Bale our collab Cascade Pass IIPA. Bale Breaker will also be bringing 5 special, limited release Imagination Station beers from their pilot system! We will also raffle off bad-ass Bale Breaker and Zeeks swag. Cascade Pass is a big-ass, dry, and clean IIPA perfect for summer, featuring a pilsner malt base with layers of hugely aromatic experimental hops.
FOOD SPECIAL: $10 off any large pizza with purchase of any Bale Breaker beer.
BEER: Cascade IIPA Release + 5 special Imagination Station beers from Bale Breaker’s pilot system. $5 pints, $16 pitchers, $10 growler fills. Available until kegs blow.
Bale Breaker Brewers Night Beer List
- Bale Breaker + Zeeks Collab Cascade Pass IIPA: ABV 8.5% / IBU Off the Charts
- Lima Sabrosa Gose: ABV 3.7% / IBU 10 Princess Birthday Cake Brut IPA BeerMosa: ABV 6.4% / IBU 36
- Irieshun Hazy IPA: ABV 7.5% / IBU 70
- Palm Springs Pilsner: ABV 5.5% / IBU 34 Hop Country Session IPA:
- ABV 5.4% / IBU 40
Friday, May 17: 3pm – 7pm
SINGLE HILL BREWERS NIGHT
Zeeks Pizza Capitol Hill
1830 E Mercer St
Seattle, WA 98112
EVENT DETAILS: We met Single Hill shortly after they opened their brewery and taproom in Yakima, and it was love at first sip. We are stoked to be hosting them for their first multi-tap Seattle. Single Hill is not yet distributed regularly on the west side of the mountains, so take advantage of the opportunity to check out Single Hill’s delicious beers while you can in between trips to Yakima.
FOOD SPECIAL: $10 off any large pizza with purchase of any Single Hill beer.
- Eastside IPA: Showcasing all we know about making amazing IPA, we hope this beer does our region proud. Brewed with Yakima and Treasure valley hops, Idaho pilsner and Palouse Munich malt. Layered, fruity, citrus, not bitter. Chinook, Nugget, Ekuanot, Simcoe and Mosaic hops. 7% ABV // 40 IBU
- Cerveza (blonde): Hopped to promote balanced, fresh and fruity hop flavors without the bitterness. Great as a break from hoppy beers or to enjoy with a few slices! Chinook, Centennial and Comet hops. 5.5% ABV // 25 IBU
- Sightglass Hazy (hazy pale): Fresh, citrusy, orange rind and pineapple. This hazy finishes light and fruity with an inviting sip after sip after sip after sip after sip… Citra, Amarillo and Cashmere hops. 4.9% ABV // 35 IBU
- Lemonade Rocketship (berliner weisse): Thirst quenching tart German wheat beer. Lemony and fruity hops and our house sourdough culture combine to bring about the easiest most refreshing beer we’ve got. Comet and Loral Hops // Pilsner and Wheat. 4.3% ABV // 10 IBU
- Citizen Grain (dry-hopped Pilsner): Crispy, bright, dry hopped single field Pilsner. This year we worked with Dalkieth Farms in Sunnyside to grow our own field of Explorer barley and had it custom malted by LINC Malt in Spokane. Bright lemon and herbal hop aromas. Its crispy pilsner profile finishes dry and refreshing! Yakima Valley Pilsner Malt. Loral and Centennial hops. 5.4% ABV // 38 IBU
- Juicy IPA: Tropical citrus but still a dry refreshing IPA fit for the transition to summer days. Pink Guava and Cashmere Hops. 6.9% ABV // 37 IBU